Our work includes advising on commercial and corporate matters, including contracts, governance, regulatory, collaboration, joint ventures and corporate structures. For example....
- Disputes: we help resolve your disputes to ensure that you suffer no detriment
- Data: we advise on data issues and on the GDPR to ensure that your contracts protect you as much as possible
- Intellectual Property: we advise on IP matters including patents and copyright
- NHS contracting: we have experience of standard form NHS community and primary care contracting
- Collaborative Working with other organisations: from documenting your initial thoughts to finalising the legal documentation: we advise on memorandum and articles of association, joint ventures, alliance agreements, lead provider contracts and supply chains
- Acquisitions: we advise on acquisitions of other private sector businesses; for example, we have advised on the acquisition of well-being businesses which go well with core NHS work
We advise on your corporate structure and governance
- Corporate Group: we ensure that your group structure allows you to deliver your business and charitable plans; we help you set up subsidiaries where necessary
- Corporate Governance: we advise on your governance and constitution to make sure it best suits your organisation and its values
- Policies and Procedures: we review your policies and procedures to make sure they are relevant and up-to-date
We help with your procurement processes
- We advise on procurement processes, and your tender responses, including developing your legal commentary, supporting you on presentations and contract review meetings with CCGs
For more information on our work, please click below:
What our Clients think of our work:
" This is excellent. Thank you so much for this very comprehensive letter, which will avoid us getting into all kinds of problems!"
"Nailed is an understatement"
"....this is a job fantastically well done, my mind feels a lot clearer and more comfortable having gone down this path...."
"Many thanks, your support is very much appreciated and my colleagues also ask me to send their appreciation to you."
" Much appreciated your (weekend sacrifices) work and providing us with a comprehensive response."
" Thanks for your detailed and comprehensive response."
"We would really appreciate some more of your time to read the next version of the SLA. We really want to get this right and your help has been invaluable."